Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Twitch Recap Dec 26-31, 2022

Finally, I am adding my Twitch Recap here on my blog. This is to keep track of my activities and my viewers who I want to thank for always supporting me.


Dec 27, Tuesday-First Playthrough Scarlet Nexus 576/1000
Game: Scarlet Nexus
Thank you DARINGS!
Follows: itsblackandbluester &ptgamer313
Viewers of the day: xtinadwp & mark17us


Dec 28, Wednesday-Scarlet Nexus Day 2, new panels, new candy redeems! 577/1000
Game: Scarlet Nexus
Thank you DARINGS!
Bits: CommanderCharli
Follows: sannyshark32, DeKay13, VikingMikkel, jodesiusgamingrelaunched, alphaberries, UrPromise, PurposelyGaming, unknoxnn, gossipx0x0x, DanielleDungeonrunner, Ciara_InTheBonus, RayusDragon, sasukejoeuchiha
Viewers of the day: AncivilizationTV & SlickCyberTech

Dec 30, Friday - Scarlet Nexus Day 3, new panels, new candy redeems! 594/1000
Games:  Genshin Impact, Scarlet Nexus, Disney Dreamlight Valley
From Cosplay Matsuri to Genshin Dailies to Boss Fight to onion prices. Thank you DARINGS for keeping me company!
Raid: AncivilizationTV 
Viewers of the day: AncivilizationTV, SerjaySvek_, xPiliNut

Follows: toxicplaypuppy, thtshroomvibe, postmancliff12, pinacolada95, LordMuse25, Jumbotato, toto135ttv, ClinkCarnage788