Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Cool Custom Commands on Twitch



As you guys know, I started streaming on Twitch like 4 months ago and I see lots of cool custom commands so I am sharing some of those here. Feel free to copy and modify them as needed.

Note: I found most of them online and from other Twitch channels too.


I started with Nightbot since it is easy to implement:

hi

    Oh hi $(user)! :)

hey

    Heyyy $(user), looking good today!

hello

    hello there $(user)!

!time

    $(time Asia/Manila)

!sosub

    Let's give a big WARM SHOUTOUT to $(touser) for the GIFTED SUB, they are playing $(twitch game $(touser)) at https://twitch.tv/$(touser)

!weather

    $(weather Manila)

!weathererlookup

    $(weather $(query))


Then as I go along, I am using StreamElements too but I like the TIMER feature more here:

!lurk

    ${user} is here but he’s Lurking! Thank you SO MUCH for watching! ${random.emote}