Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Review: ASAP Natin 'To | January 16, 2022 Episode (#WeStanASAP)

I grew up watching ASAP and if I am home, I usually watch it on Sundays. I like how different artists are together to create a concert-like experience and I can view it from our television. I don't have to really make an effort to change channels because I like the format, the celebrities (new and legends). Mostly, it is familiar and it feels like home.

Recently, I make it a point to catch up on their shows since there are lots of different options out there nowadays. Still, I ensure to watch ASAP still. Call it nostalgic, call it familiar again. I just love watching this show. 

The Jan 16 Episode for me is very relatable, maybe because I know the songs that the artists are singing. I can hum and sing to these songs without much effort or googling the lyrics at all. What I love though is Regine Velasquez Alcasid, Queen Reg. She has always been great with singing and acting, also with comedic timing. Her entrance and exit per segment were hilarious if I may say. 

I even checked Twitter for the reactions and I'm glad that there is a tweet for it when she sang with Bini. You can also watch the episode on YouTube.


Source: ABS-CBN Entertainment and BINI MIKHA OFC