Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Singer No.63 Lee Mujin is a Revelation



“Traffic Light” (Showplay Entertainment)

I was browsing random videos on YouTube and I came across the TV Show Singer Gain/Sing Again. I viewed the audition videos and their voices are really amazing.

While checking the top contestant and the winner Lee Seung-yoon (No. 30), I haven't seen the audition video of No.63 Lee Mu-jin. When I searched specifically for Lee Mu-jin, I was blown away by his voice. I can't stop listening and kept on searching for more songs.

He is a revelation. A great storyteller. 

Yes, maybe raw and young but still soothing to the ears and to your heart as well. It felt like I am part of the song when he is singing it. It felt oddly familiar and despite the pain that we felt, his voice is comforting. 

Below are some of the songs he sang:

No One

    This is his audition video and currently has 27M views. He looked very shy at the beginning but wow for the vocals and wit. I'm smiling while watching this video.


The Dreams
    He looked nervous before the performance and funny during the interview but amazing again when he sang. It was heartfelt. 




Rain and You
  My favorite and the Hospital Playlist OST:

  

Traffic Light
    Topped the Billboard K-Pop 100 chart (dated Oct. 23) for a seventh consecutive week.
  


Source: JTBC, Korean Herald, TLC, Billboard