Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Dinner with Tita Lai



Last night I had dinner with Tita Lai at fazoli's and I enjoyed it specially the food heheh. The Stromboli & Fettucini Alfredo meal was very delicious. Likewise, i enjoyed our chitchat. I'm quite missing a lot of talks lately and I'm grabbing every moment that I could have. Besides, it is very relaxing heheh =)

On our way home, I saw a familiar face. The guy is tall, lean and good-looking. I searched my mind for that familiar face but I can't remember who he is. I'm just aware that I know him. The guy looked at me and we has probably thinking the same way. I looked familiar too. We were somewhat both waiting for an acknowledgment. Nobody dared. Heheh. As I passed by (since I'm in a hurry), I saw Paolo Paraiso. Wahahah. The first guy that I saw is Marco Alcaraz... yeah right I know him... I'm just wondering why it appeared to me that he also knew me hahhaha. Does that mean that I look common? Or probably familiar. Heeheh =P

I'm too quite today. Perhaps tomorrow is a different story. =)

Comments