Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Please shed some light…



I have polycystic ovaries. The first time I heard about it made me shiver. Many small cysts in my ovaries? A bit scary, right? But my OB and Mommy Jeane explained it very well to me and I was beginning to believe that somehow everything will be alright. Besides, it is curable but it is reoccurring. I am still under medication and it worries me so much because the 2nd medicine that I took wasn’t giving the effect that we are expecting. All I can do is to wait. Patience is a virtue they say and I am struggling with it. I am seeing different stages of pregnancy and child disorder right now to my friend and my nephew. It unfolds right in front of me without me asking for it and it is a total devastation. I’m getting traumatized with it... Please, please shed some light. I need it badly and so are the people close to my heart. 

Comments

Raine said…
We're just here for you Jhong.. :)