Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Trying the New Threads App

The new app is launched and of course, we like trying out the shiny social media application. 




Some posted funny and relatable stories on how their first post is gonna be. Well, we posted the ever-iconic line " Hello World" as our initial thread. 


Thoughts about the app:


  • IG account is linked so the username is the same. I wanna use the simple version of my username "deyr" but I can't.
  • I'm kinda lost at first. I don't know what's happening.
  • I'm seeing lots of influencers, some celebrities and official accounts. Hoping for more legit accounts.
  • Loving the clean layout so far. 
  • I posted a video but there's no audio so I just deleted it.
  • It's like a big chatroom, I'm seeing posts from accounts that I don't follow.


I'll update this post after trying it out for some time again. For now, I'm liking it.


Who's threading right now? Feel free to give us a follow:


https://www.threads.net/@deyyyrr_