Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Disney Dreamlight Valley Thoughts and Current Quests

I tried the Disney Dreamlight Valley via Game Pass and I must say I am really loving it.

I spend most days just exploring and admiring everything. Yes, I really like this game. Here are some of the reasons that I can think of:

  1. The good-old feel-good Disney feels.
  2. The classic characters and the new ones too like Olaf(haven't unlocked yet) and Mirabel! 
  3. The houses look really good, I am gushing with the Mini Casita house. I just hope they added more decors inside.
  4. The outfit! Did I say the outfits? Yes, love the character customization and also the outfits that we can choose from.
  5. It is a casual game. If you are just looking for the chill sim-like farming game with a magical twist, then this is the game for you.
Obviously, I like the game. Yup.


Current Quest: The Forgotten Project

It took me few days to complete this because I keep on exploring (again, LOL). The flowers can all be found at:

  • Blue Hydrangea - Dazzle Beach.
  • Yellow Bromeliad - Sunlit Plateau
  • Pink Houseleek - Sunlit Plateau
  • White Marsh Milkweed - Glade of Trust






Also, I got the Icy wings and Tropical Flourish Gown. I love the contrast!

Note: I will continue to post some quests that I am doing off-stream. Feel free to catch me live via Twitch.