Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

TGIF: Thoughts Before Livestreaming

Yey, it is Friday again. ICYMI, I do live streams daily if I can via Twitch, Kumu, YouTube and occasionally Facebook. I recently got the Twitch Affiliate status and am still very new to the streaming world. I also just found out that there is a Twitch Philippines group for Filipino streamers. Isn't that cool? 


Back to blogging?

Yes, a bit. LOL. I'd been posting the live stream recording a lot and some of the viewers were asking why my Twitch username is ifyoudareblog, also if I do blog? Well, I do hahaha. As much as I could but lately social media is the trend so I tend to post there more. However, I did like blogging first and foremost. So there, I'm back here and posting.


Thoughts Before Livestreaming?

Since I am using different platforms, I have to adjust the settings and my livestream stuff more often. I will definitely get used to it someday haha. Next, I really admire the steamers that can keep talking for hours, like 3-6 hours or sometimes more. That is amazing. I usually can stream for 1-2 hours max but can play for hours while multi-tasking offline. ٩(◕‿◕。)۶


I like the streamer community and the recent one that I am watching is CommanderCharli. His stream is so entertaining and he engages with his viewer. He raided my live yesterday which is so cool and also cheered bits! That was so nice!!! (っ^▿^)۶🍸🌟🍺٩(˘◡˘ )





Check out my Twitch live stream here. And also I am sharing one of my funny emotes that I love using in the chat: