Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

2010 Nature Valley Run (RunRio Trilogy Leg 2) 1 Runner = 1 Tree

Arnel and I attended the 2010 Nature Valley Run (RunRio Trilogy Leg 2) yesterday. Our friends Billie, Kat, Jason and Bobby joined the event as well. Thanks you so much Billie and Kat for handling the registration for us =)



Emman and I joined the 3km run for Ayala Globe as posted here. I did not bring Emman yesterday because I’m running 5km or should I say walking hehehe =)

Below are my observations for the said event:

  • I am seeing few water stations and some water are not cold.
  • Suddenly I miss energy drinks since I saw few only
  • Less photographers hahaha, I wish I have a decent shot
  • They don’t give me the green bandana before the run=(
  • I envy the 21km runners because they have Häagen-Dazs® Ice cream
  • I saw few celebrities hihi
  • We were not able to enjoy the fotovendo hahahha
  • I saw some runners enjoying the massage courtesy of David Salon
  • After the run, many volunteers joine the tree planting event
  • The event was well organized, I saw a lot of Marshalls assisting the runners

Check out some cool photos from the said event:




Results are now available for the Nature Valley Run:  Runrio Trilogy Leg 2 held last May 30, 2010 at The Fort.  Download complete results here.  Nature Valley Run Race Results
Nature Valley Run: The RunRio Trilogy Leg 2
May 30, 2010
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

Join us in these upcoming events.