Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Run for Home 2010




As a Birthday treat, last Sunday (March 21, 2010), Emman and I attended our first benefit run at Ayala Triangle. Emman was so excited and kept on running around even if the race has not started yet. When he saw the "Panday Kids" he kept on asking if they will be joining the run too. Hahaha. He just settled for having his picture taken near the GMA-7's van =)


The 21k race started at around 5:20 AM. It was fun to take pictures of the participants but I don't have an uber cool DSLR camera to use so I settled using my phone's camera. I have seen a lot of runners for other race categories who came early too. They all seemed so excited like us.



Emman kept on running before the race so when the 3k started, he was already exhausted. He would run for some time and then just walk for a while and run so fast again. Me? Heheheh...  I was jogging and not running... then walking hahahaha. Emman would stop when he can't see me anymore or whenever we are near the drinking stations. He likes water while I like Powerade. It's a good thing that there are a lot of drinking stations.


We were so hungry after the run. Hehehe... It's hard to pretend =). They were giving out cereals for breakfast and Alaska products but you have to play the game to be able to get the Alaska drinks. Oh well, we weren't able to get any drinks. We just settled for Starbucks Mocha Frap. I don't know where we can get free food and it was quite exhausting heheh. I like Century Tuna's Run though, they have many healthy food hahaahha.


We were not able to get the St. Luke's loot bag and other freebies from Globe and BPI. They ran out of loot bags and others would need a subscription or something. Jason got the Habitat for Humanity arm pouch and gave one to me. Good thing is I have tons of Powerade drinks heheheh.




We enjoyed the rest of the morning for our photoshoot. Emman loves it. He enjoyed posing for the camera.


I so love our Iflick photos!!! They are so cool:





I'm so thankful for my Pooh for encouraging me to join this run. 

I love our picture together... hihi =)


Comments