Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Changeling and Seven Pounds

The movie Changeling and Seven Pounds are both very moving films. They both made me rethink about my life and what I have to offer.

Changeling is the story of a woman’s quest and trials in trying to find her missing son. I am affected by the way woman are treated in the mental facility in the movie specially the torturing methods done. I admired her courage in facing the struggles along the way and I understood how crazy it is to find someone. Angelina Jolie portrayed a brave single mom and always has poised for whatever circumstances. The murder of several kids by a psycho rancher is quite disturbing and he was hanged to death. It was a good thing that a boy who escaped from the said psycho told the police that Walter Collins also escaped the ranch together with one more boy. The trial against the police force was huge and it favored Angelina. The movie ended with her having hope to continue looking for her son.

Seven Pounds is one of the most moving and influential movies that I have watched. Tim(Will Smith) helped 7 deserving people in exchange of his life to make up for the 7 people including his fiancé who died in an accident caused by his actions in the road. As always, Will Smith provided superb acting that is straight to my heart. The movie has an extraordinary story with extraordinary actors. It seemed very real since the events would really happen true to life yet the outcome may be surreal. If in any case that there would be people like Tim in the real world, then I admire him and will have my respect.

Sometimes, we could really help other in small ways unnoticeable. It just depends on us how to do it. Great things come form small beginnings. It would take so much courage from us to change other people’s lives and that would make us a better person.

Be someone that you could be proud of…

Comments