Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

My DFA Moments and others in between

At last, I have something to share about getting a new passport. I was kind of very lax before so I haven't thought much of getting one since I'm not yet going anywhere hehehe. Should I say I'm not ready to go? Ahihii.

Nevertheless, I needed one right now so I got no choice but to do it. I got really frantic on the requirements. Yesterday, I turned my room upside down because I cant find my papers. I know that I kept them in one place but then again with tons of papers and junks, It's a disaster. I cant find my latest NBI clearance so I settled for the older copy which wasn't readable when I renewed it. It's a good thing I have a photocopy of the clearance before giving it to HR. I'm also thankful that my mother already got my NSO Birth Certificate because honestly I don't know how to get it. Likewise, she kept all of my valid IDs hehehe =).

I woke up at around 4am. My father and I left at around 4:30 AM. I'm always lost so I need someone to assist me and Papa really knows his way around. At the corner of Libertad, a big guy who looks like a Seaman talked to us and said that he is about to get his passport today. He then showed us where we could start. I'm in doubt because I'm afraid of fixers and my friend had a bad encounter with them. But then again, the guy seemed to be nice and just helping us so I stop worrying. My passport picture was disapproved! I got it from Kodak Express...hmmm. I really don't like that picture because I look ahmmm... bloated? Hahhhah. So there, I got a new set of pictures which are now Ok. I got scared when I'm looking for my NSO-BC because I can't find it. Huhuhu. Papa is starting to lecture me and searched my folders and there inside the small NBI envelope hides my NSO-BC. Whew, I'm about to faint. Drama Queen... ahihihi.

Since I'm all set,we then proceed to the entrance but the guards told me that only applicants are allowed. I'm starting to panic but then Papa said it's Ok and I have to do it alone. Wah!!! I went to the Court and whoa, there are a lot of people around and I'm like #250 or something. I sat beside a nice couple who helped me since I'm a newbie. The verification, payment and encoding all went well and incredibly fast. I'm done at around 8:30 AM. I'm blessed because it has been a smooth process for me unlike other people there who needed to go back due to incomplete requirements or inaccurate supporting documents. I opted to have the passport delivered at home via 2Go for only Php99, I hope that it went well. I chose 2Go over LBC because I saw one of their employees exerting so much effort and somehow assisting applicants which I haven't seen with other delivery service. So there, not very exciting though hehehe =)

Comments