Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Kid’s Question #1

Copy here:
1. Answer the Kid’s Question by Gregory Stock, PH.D.
Remember: Don’t respond as you think others want you to.
Respond the way you actually feel!

2. Add your name (linked to your blog)
3. Tag everybody else!



Kid’s Question #1

If you were the ruler of the world and you could have anything you wanted
as well as have people do anything you wanted,
do you think you would get greedy and mean
or would you be a good and fair ruler?

~
Perhaps I might be greedy on the food part if I will be the ruler of the world.
I’m always hungry. =) Nevertheless, I could be a fair ruler
and I wanted to have everything in its place.
I might have my own food chain. Lol

I asked my nephew the same question and he said he will start a war.
Hahaha. Not another Hitler.


Jhong, add your link here


Passing this to Alpha, Eda, Raine, Chat, Joy

Comments

Ozzy's Mom said…
hi jhong, one quick Q if you don;t mind.

where did you get your layout?
^_^
jhong said…
hi vannie, I got it from jackbook.com =)