Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

LaTeX for Beginners

I'm just new with the usage of LaTeX and I google and read that it is easier to use MiKTeX. I installed version 2.9 which include TeXworks.

There are pretty much lots of tutorials on how to use it. You just need to have a basic understanding of the markup language like HTML. So since I' have a blog, basically I should get it. You can check out tug.org for more details for the installers, tutorials, etc

The main issue that I encountered was after clicking the green play button and my documents has been exported to a pdf file, it shows great in the internal pdf viewer but not in Adobe Acrobat Reader. The fonts look weird. 

Resolution:
Thanks to yrick27 from latex-community, this has been resolved by changing the compatibility settings of the program to Windows XP. Now after the pdf has been exported, it looks great in Adobe Reader :)

Note: I will continue to update this post as I go along in learning this :)