Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Frankie's NY Buffalo Wings

One of the must-try chicken wings that I tried is Frankie's NY Buffalo Wings located in Fashion Hall SM Megamall Building D. I think they have one in SM Aura too.

I was curious with this one because there are many food stalls to try but people are lining up here so I did too :) Plus my friend told me that the wings here are really delicious.

We tried the classic flavor for P188 for half a dozen with mild ranch dip. Most would eat this as in since they are really yummy. We opted to have rice with it since it was dinner time already.

I'm surprised with the sour, crispy yet juicy taste of the Buffalo Wings.Being a fan of sour food, I like it a lot. After we attacked the half dozen, I instantly wished we ordered the whole dozen haha. I'm excited to try different flavors on my next visit :)