Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Thank you very much for the kindness



"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. 
And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. 
- Dalai Lama


I like this quote and I try to follow Dalai Lama's teaching as long as I could. I don't intend to hurt anybody in any way specially if I can't help them. It got me thinking why we have to hurt other people without them doing anything to harm us? Why? Is there any pleasure that they can get from hurting the weak people? Is this a game wherein they count how many people they can inflict pain with? Are they suffering that's why they want others to suffer too?  Are people naturally evil that way? 


Through the years, I've met a lot of people and some of them became my closest friends. I can be a very difficult person and I know that. I try to make up for my short comings in my own ways. Nobody's perfect.  Still, I believe that there are some goodness left in us. It may not be that grand but somehow, there is still hope.  That tomorrow is still brighter and that loving one another is the only way to survive and live a happy life.


That is why I am thankful for the people who believed in me and kept on believing no matter what. They never made me feel any less and continued to support me. I did not hear any judgment for how I dress, speak or act. They did not belittle me or bully me or tricked me in to doing something that I would regret for the rest of my life.  They never call me names, laugh at me or completely ignore me. I can never be a Nobel Prize winner for an amazing work of art, an astronaut, or a multi-billionaire CEO. Nevertheless, they love me wholeheartedly for who I am.


Thank you very much for the kindness.