New Adventures



More than a year has passed when a life turning event happened. Many people asked if I regret it, my answer is NO. Why? It is simply because that if not for that event, I would not be the person that I am right now.

I would not be open to new adventures. I would probably be too tired to travel. I was able to travel alone, face my fear, learn new languages, tried tree drop, canopy ride, skywalk, snorkeling, surfing, camping, spelunking, trekking and skiing. I was able to make ends meet, gaze at the sunset, party all night to morning, wake up & appreciate the sunrise, interact with the locals, get to know different culture and histories, freeze to a very cold weather, play in snow, experience amazing food and go to places that I have never imagined. Travelling changed me. It humbled me because I realized how amazing God is to create such beautiful places and to be able to have a chance to meet people from different walks of life. It made me feel how blessed I am. It made me find myself again. 

With this, I will be ready to try new adventures again. This coming August will be a blast. I will be moving to a new apartment with my friend B, enroll for graduate studies and probably meet more amazing people along the way. It is quite scary and exciting at the same time! 

Popular Posts