Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Nestle Sunday Aerobics and Zumba

I just learned from my flatmate that Nestle is offering a free Aerobics and Zumba session every Sunday at the Ayala Triangle at around 7am.

Last Sunday, we went there and saw different people jogging, running, strolling and playing different sports. Some families were there too to enjoy a leisure Sunday morning. I love the cool breeze and the happy atmosphere.

The event started with a mass and different groups in Makati were there to for this event like nurses, local government employees, MAPSA, police, senior citizens. My friend and I jog for few minutes before the lesson for a quick warm up.

Afterwards, the aerobics and Zumba lesson started. The instructor is very lively and cheerful. I admire the oldies because of their energy and dedication. My whole body aches after but I know it was worth it. I am looking for my 2nd session next Sunday.

See you there!