Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Monito Monita 2011



It has been one of the Christmas traditions to do gift giving like Kris Kringle or Monito Monita. This year we had the following:

Week 1: Something Unique and Hairy

I got this cute little puppy. I like it a lot because it can walk forward and backwards! It is battery operated and her eyes have the yellowish glow when powered on. Thanks Rudolf!

I gave Dyanne the purple set of bedroom slippers with eyemask. I added the purple hand sanitizer. She likes it so I’m quite happy.

Week 2: Something Colorful and Naughty



Hahaha this is funny. I gave the Bench pack with the CD frenzy something hahah. Thankfully, the guy who got it is a real sport. I received colorful undies from Rose.

Week 3: Something Useful and Memorable



I received 2 yellowish love mugs from Jayson. She knows me because I always need a mug =). I gave Tong a blue planner. It took me so much time to find something for this category. I was thinking of books, post-its and notebooks too.

We will be having our final gift-giving this December 23 and below is my wish list:

1.       Leadership Gold (John C. Maxwell)
2.       First Things First (Stephen R. Covey)
3.       The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Stephen R. Covey)

Hopefully I will receive any of them hihih =)