Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Families & Holidays

This Holiday season makes me teary-eyed all the time because I miss you so much. Every time I watched the short stories from GMA7, I cant help but wept. Every time I see our place, tears are rolling down my
cheeks like there's no tomorrow.

I'm like a fragile child that is ready to burst in crying just by the thought of you. I cant help it, I love you this much.

I realized that however, I am not alone in this journey. That you miss me as much as I miss you. And that your family feels the same way too.

Im grateful that they are giving me overwhelming attention, love and support. They treat me like how they would have treated you. Somehow that made feel like you are still beside me and you have a part in each of them. I feel your love through them.

Nevertheless, always remember that I think of you every second of the day. And that I love you so much, always...
--
Sent from my mobile device