List Of Carbohydrate Foods, Good and BAD
The basic four best sources of good carbs are:
- Raw or lightly cooked vegetables found on the healthy vegetables list,
- Most whole fresh or frozen fruits, chosen from the healthy fresh fruits list,
- Beans, legumes, nuts and seeds - make healthy choices from the bean list,
- And high fiber 100% whole grains picked from the healthy list of whole grains.
Besides these high fiber foods, another good carb source is most low fat dairy.
The basic bad carbs list includes:
- All candies, jelly and jams,
- Sodas, fruit juices, fruit drinks,
- Pudding, custards and other sweets,
- Processed refined grains, like white rice,
- Bread and pasta made with any refined flour,
- Cakes, cookies and other sweet bakery products.