Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Visiting Sampaloc Lake


I was able to visit Sampaloc Lake couple of times already and I always wanted to go back when I have time. I'm with Nel when I first saw it and we took a lot of pictures back then. It was fun.


Last Sunday, Emman, Ate Gem, Papa and I went there. It was my father's first time to see the lake. I always said that he should visit the lake often every time he is in San Pablo, Laguna.



The view is definitely calming and since it was Sunday, there are many families spending their leisure time to see the lake. Emman, mostly enjoyed seeing the boat rides and he wanted to try it. He also loves the embossed hands near the lake since it fits his hand perfectly. Growing up in the city has made us go gaga over nature's beauty =).



Papa and I tried the grilled hotdog (Php17) and fresh buko (Php5). Ate Gem and Emman love eating isaw (Php3) and they were happy to try it from nearby sari-sari stores. Adidas (chicken feet - Php3) is my favorite so I can't let it pass. It turns out that we are not the only one who are feasting over street food, other families are there too to savor it. We have seen a couple of lovers doing photo sessions along the street and near the lake too.



Emman wanted to  rent a bicycle but since we have limited time, he wasn't able to try it. We saw many bikes for rent and surely next time we will rent one to go around the lake.


I recommend the organic products that they sell. I saw around 4 to 5 stalls that offer different varieties of organic products and plants too. You can choose from Human Nature products, honey, coco products, halayang ube, peanut butter and cute indoor plants. I tried their halayang ube for Php40 and it's delicious!