Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

The only permanent thing in this world is change

Change is inevitable. I know that but then I am still lost for words upon hearing the news, there has been changes in our way of life. Our daily routine will be completely different now. People who I see everyday will no longer be always around. The usual tranquility will soon be a history.

Change is a challenge. When I was young, I kept on holding on to diffferent events, people, things and memories. It has always been a struggle to move on. Now I am wiser and older, I have became unattached of all these. Everything became replaceable and sometimes unessential.

This one is different. It is like a cheese that for many months I enjoyed every single day. Then suddenly, the cheese is gone... I wish I could apply everything I learned from the book "Who Moved My Cheese". But maybe not today... maybe not right away.

I just need to breathe... and eventually move on.