Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

ARE YOU READY FOR THE ULTIMATE BUS RIDE with the Total Coca-Cola Experience?



Early this morning I saw the Coca-Cola Bus in our office and I am so excited to see what's inside it. My officemates and I eagerly register and waited for the Coke Bus to open. Of course, we took plenty of pictures while waiting.

We are the first batch to enter. First part is the 4D experience. I love watching Moymoy and Palaboy because they are really funny and entertaining. Aside from the 3D effects we also experience the refreshing feeling of Coca-Cola. I was afraid that they might get too excited and drizzle us with Coke hahaha.

Second part is the Coke Museum. We saw the old Philippines ads and their memorabilia. Highlights are Lilet, Sharon Cuneta and Nikki Gil. In that same area, after the ads the ambience changed and turned to a dance floor. Really cool!



Third stop is the "Agawin ang Eksena" moment where we have to show off our best poses to literally steal the scene. Of course, with many people I turned out to be shy on camera hahaha. Three of us posed and got the souvenir photos.

When we got out of the bus, a refreshing cold Coke awaits us. =)

Look around, you might see a Coke Bus near you…

Open happiness. Open Coca-Cola.