Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

A total stranger can make you smile...

I was out today to clear my head and my mind. Sometimes a change of environment would help...

Lately, it has been very difficult for me to trust anyone. I saw right before my eyes how people ruin others lives and I cannot bear it. I cannot allow myself to go through the same process in the same manner that I do not want to cause any pain at all to people whom I care most.

I was getting the usual supplies for my mom when the owner approached me and said something completely unexpected. He is a total stranger and somehow he was able to make me smile... Odd. It seems that he knew that I'm so sad and those magic words made me feel uplifted.

Simple things can somehow change us if we allow it. Simple acts might not take all the pain away but surely, it helps.

You may never understand... You may never know the reasons...

Sometimes you need to run away just to see who is strong enough to come after you...

=(

Comments