Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Thanks to Mr. Noel Cruz for returning my cellphone

Last Friday, I am so eager to go home but due to heavy rain, the line in the taxi bay is too long. I'm carrying almost 10 kilos of stuff and laundy so I have no choice but to wait for a cab. I waited for almost 2 hours and was keeping myself busy by watching "Hitch" but I'm so bored and tired and hungry. Tsk... tsk...

There came Kuya Noel's cab and I was surely glad to enjoy the comfort of a smooth ride. He is very nice and asked me of what route to take. I honestly don't mind if we pass C5 or Cubao or Edsa. I just need to go home. I am so tired...

When I arrived home, my nephew hurriedly approached me. It was raining and I don't want him to catch a cold so I get out of the cab without checking my stuff. I thought I have it all with me... It turns out I'm wrong.

Its been my instinct to check my cellphone when I'm home and I was so shocked that I couldn't find it. I practically turned my bag and my laundy upside down. It was a mess and I don't know what to do. This is the first time that I lost my cellphone and it wasn't a good experience.

Since I availed the cell phone service of Sun, I'm already thinking of calling them to temporarily hold the service until I get a new sim. I'm also thinking of reporting the incident to NTC in case I can't contact my number.

It's not an expensive cellphone but it means so much to me. Aside from the address book, text messages, mms, mp3, recordings and tons of pictures, it has sentimental value. My sis Elaine and I chose that Samsung slide phone.


My sister Gem called my number several times until Kua Noel answered and told me that he got my cellphone. He said he is from Cavite and was already far from Makati. He agreed to meet us the next day for the cellphone.

On Saturday morning, Kuya Noel informed my sister that if he got any passenger going to Makati, he will meet us. We then agreed to meet at SM MegaMall since my sister and I need to buy school supplies for Emman.

I am so thankful that Kuya Noel did show up and explained everything. His passenger was the one who saw my cellphone and informed him about it. He is actualy thinking of delivering the cellphone to our house in Makati. Whew!



A heartfelt thanks to Mr. Noel Cruz of ROMADARE Contact Number 046-4171583 Plate Number PYV 827.

I actually forced him to pose for a snapshot. lol


Comments

Brown Pinay said…
Mr Noel Cruz...bayani ka sa munti mong paraan, sana ay dumami pa ang katulad mo =)