Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Experience Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince



Last weekend I was with my sisters Eda and Elaine together with Eda's hubby, Chris. For weeks, we can't stop talking about watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The line was long and I'm thankful that Eda already availed the online reservation for Harry Potter 6.


The first part of the movie was quite funny because of young love and jealousy. Ron is a natural comedian, hilarious as I may say. Hermione is as pretty as ever and I like the way she reacted towards Ron and Lavander. Funny.

The last part makes me as for more. I am expecting for more drama or more effects. When I read the book, I really felt the emotion conveyed. I felt the sadness when Dumbledore died. Sadly, I never felt the same watching the movie. I expected more...


Shell cottage for the filming of Deathly Hallows.


I hope the last film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be spectacular because I love the last book. The upcoming film will be split into two separate parts. Part 1 is scheduled for release on November 19, 2010. Part 2 is scheduled for release on July 15, 2011.

Comments

♕ reyna said…
i feel that the last HP movie was lacking some intense action compared to previous mvoies....
Edabelle said…
Sis, ang ganda ng pagkaka arrange ng mga pics. Miss you!