Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Web Hosting Reviews and Freebies

Blogging is one of my favorite productive activities. It makes me feel open and I can discuss the things that are important to me like web hosting. I have my own domain and I had been thinking of getting a new one.

I came across this web hosting that offers variety of services like if I wanted to choose for Business, Editor's Choice, Cheap, Unlimited, Shared hosting, Largest and Reliable category. It is always comforting to know that I have choices rather than settle for what is only available.
In this computer age, we are focusing on specific services to offer to our readers if we have our own blog, so it is only rightful that we select web hosting based from our genre. It is nice to know that webhostinggeeks.com has information for all these that we are looking for. They have information for budget, blog, forum, unix, windows, php, email, ecommerce, multiple domain, vps, reseller and dedicated hosting.

They even have bonus features like Free Domain Name, Choice of Data Centers, Top Technical Support, Free Domain Forever, Host Unlimited Domains, $75 Marketing Bonus, $100 Marketing Bonus, $55 Marketing Bonus, Free $775 in Software, Free SSL Certificate, $100 Yahoo Credit or $50 Google Credit.

They have their own blog as well that we could check for interesting entries about hosting services. This is wonderful, right? Please check it out when you have time.

Comments