Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

PLDT MyDsl makes me sick

I'm not feeling well this weekend so I can't go anywhere to do something productive. My only option is to stay home. Guess what, I'm feeling worse.

For months, my DSL connection is intermittent and I'd been patient. I go through ALL the troubleshooting steps they all wanted just to ensure that they could check the problem on their end. I listened to the different advice of their technicians and I followed them.

My modem's power cord stop working and I waited for their action to replace it though their scheduling is quite unpredictable. The intermittent issue persists. I can't even remember how many technical support agents, supervisors and technicians that I have talked to. It is a nightmare.

I am so pissed off. One technician told me that the modem needs to be checked since it's the original modem that I have and it might not be working properly. Hmmm, I think it's the modem too since the technician checked everything already.

Last month the DSL connection went from intemittently slow to no connection at all. It's horrible. I can't do any work at all. I have many things to check online and having no connection at all sucks!!!!

I requested for a modem several times and to no avail. My modem is still under warranty. I told them that if they do not want to replace if, they can send a new one and I will pay for it. Nada...

Last 2-3 weeks ago, I talked to a supervisor from the tech support department and the trouble ticket has been referred to the technician. I received a call and the techinican said that a new modem will be delivered the next business day. Guess what, IT'S A LIE!!!

I'd been busy and I called this Friday to followup about the modem and the TS said there is no request for a modem but a trouble ticket to check the connection. WTF. The TS endorsed my call to their supervisor and promised to call me after at around 2PM. I waited and past 4 PM, no call at all. Great right? I called the worst CS hotline and talked to another supervisor since the orig supervisior who is supposed to call me is on break. What kind of Customer Service is this? This recent sup told me that a techinician is scheduled to go to our place this Saturday and that I will be receiving a CALL.

Saturday came, the connection is horrible. Imagine me connecting onlive via dialup connection just to check important stuff. Pathetic. This DSL issue is making me sick as ever. I slept for almost whole day because of my migraine and thinking about how disappointing PLDT's service makes me more sick. No modem, no call, no technician, no DSL.

And today, I called again. I hate calling PLDT. They are all giving me a run around and I'm tired. The agent old me that there is no dispatch for yesterday since it is still in process. Crap. The supervisor said the same thing and the system upgrade spiel. I heard that so many times and it doesn't work!!! He told me that the ticket is still for dispatch and this makes me ready to throw up. They will need to check the connection and stuff. I am usually patient but this crap is making me insane.

I JUST NEED A NEW MODEM.

Is it very difficult to understand?

This Adam Supervisor is now handling my case. I told him that he could actually call the tech and I can give the number if he doesnt have it since "the ticket is in process" spiel is making me sooo mad. I said my piece and I told him that I expect an update. He called this afternoon, almost end of business hour saying that they couldn't assign a tech for today. WTF.

I HATE PLDT more than ever.

And for the record, I tried a different DSL modem from another subscriber of PLDT and the connection is in acceptable mode again. Here is the speedtest result.


So it's the modem after all...

And again, I HATE PLDT more than ever.

Comments

fatherlyours said…
Thanks for this post. I am planning pa naman to transfer from Bayantel to pldt. So far, maganda response service ng bayantel. Hindi na ako lilipat.Fathje
Unknown said…
Sad service...

One thing:
I paid last my bill last Nov. 12, 2010. Then around 1:00PM on Nov. 20, 2010, I still used the connection. But when got logging in around 9:00PM on the same date, I got disconnected from internet.

I contacted the support and they said my account has temporarily disabled because of my pending bills. I wondered why my payment wasn't updated my account. Does it mean that the processing of bills is quite delay????
Wake up PDLT!!! You have an automated payment system.

You know how much damage because I got disconnected???
I lost PHP2446.64 for one day. Can you do a refund???? Of course you don't. So please improve your service!!!