Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Of MS Certification, Angels & Demons, Swine Flu, DQ and Viva Lasagna Pizza

I’m quite happy right now because this week is my free time after a very hectic schedule for weeks. Also, I have MS Certification now. Yey!!! I am now a certified MCTS for Vista. Hehehe. At least I have one. Next stop will be the Admin 2008 track for this year. First, I need to finish my Domino, SMD L3 and IMSS L3 trainings. Busy me.

I’d been whining for weeks that I want to watch Angels and Demons since I have read the book and it’s a shame not being able to watch the movie. My friends said it’s a nice movie and they are not disappointed. I’m supposed to go to Cybermall in Eastwood for it last night but A&G is sharing the schedule with Star Trek. Awww, I can’t wait until 10:30 PM so I went to SM Megamall instead. I’m glad that I watched the movie since it somehow rejuvenates me heheh. My faith is stronger as ever.

Swine Flu is as alarming as ever. Before, I’m just reading news about it and now it’s here in the Philippines. There are rumors as well that there are confirmed cases in malls and this made us worry. I just hope that people who felt that they are infected would go straight to the hospital for proper medication. Whew. In our office, masks are given and we sometimes joke about it but hearing the news and all around, I’m quite disturbed. Confirmed cases here.

I’d been craving for a DQ for weeks but since I love my throat so much, I let it pass. But not this week… After weeks of longing, I enjoyed my DQ. So delicious. My friend told me that he doesn’t really likes DQ and I said, “I’m always here wahahahah”



Aside from DQ, I’d been craving for Pizza Hut’s Viva Lasagna. I’m just always too full to try it. I got a free taste from Ron last Thursday and I can’t get over it. Wahaahah. I ordered one set of the promo last night for my family since we haven’t tried it yet and surely we enjoyed it. My mom is a pizza fanatic and so I am too. =) I’m glad that they all liked it.


Comments

Edabelle said…
We've tried Viva Lasagna, sis! Uber sa sarap...Yan na ang fave kong pizza. Alam mo naman, Greenwich lasagna days natin. Hehehe! Glad to know laging may laman ang blog mo. Sa akin ngayon pa lang ulit.
♕ reyna said…
Jhong... can you give me tips on how I can get MS certified? How did you do it and where to start?
jhong said…
Hi Eda,

Sis I miss you so much!!! Don't forget our Bora plan. Muah Muah!!!
jhong said…
Hi Reyane,

Thanks for dropping by. Our company is the one who sponsored the MS certification and we just set the schedule of the exam. I can give you the contact details if you like to inquire.

Take care always.

Muah!!