Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Colorful Work Area

I love different colors. It makes me feel happy and I can think clearly. My work area in the office is a shocking combination of bright colors. I wanted it that way so that every morning, I would be awake just by staring at the different combination of colors in my desk. I sometimes think that they do not match but it is ok, as long as my they look nice. Below are the shots of my ever unorganized work are:


Near my computer, I have all the supplies like scissors, glue, pen, pencil, notes, clips, lead, eraser and the ever important calendar.


This is my favorite spot, the collage of the pictures of important people in my life. Whenever I'm sad or happy, I always find a different kind of contentment seeing these pictures. They remind me that I have so much to be thankful of.

Vanity area, no need to explain hehehe =)

Awwww, I love my pink bear. Thank you very much Sis Eda for this very cute birthday gift.

Comments

CHAT said…
wow! kasama pala kami ni joshua sa important people in your life. thanks! amishu na!!!
Edabelle said…
Hello sis! Nice work station...sana ako rinmay ganyan...para bonggang-bonggang mga pics rin natin ang nakalagay...mish you na sis sooobra...kakauwi lang namin...nahospital si Chris for three days pero ok na. Windang lang ako...hope to see you soon...
♕ reyna said…
ahahaha.. ang cute ng workstation mo...

Eto yung saken....

http://reyanehaven.blogspot.com/2008/05/messy-workstation.html
brown pinay said…
mine is a messy workstation....i wish i can maintainm one like yours, pero tons of papers talaga....