Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Makati Science Reunion


I attended the Makati Science HS Batch 2000 Reunion last April 25. and it was a blast. I thought that the we should be wearing casual attire since its not a formal party but then again, I thought wrong. Hahaha. Mostly they are in party getup hahahah. It's a good thing I'm not in jeans and t-shirt. =)

Everyone looks good and it seems nothing has changed because we still have the old teasing ang jokes to one another. Most are married or getting there... there are only few people who are single. We have different careers and yet we still share the same old bond. It's amazing and I miss everyone.

Thank you very much Rico Cerda for initiating this reunion and to all the people who made this possible.Thanks Hesed Tendero for the videoke treat in Top Grill, Jupiter. We went there after the event since we cant get over each other. I

I'm hoping to be more in touch with my old pals and high school life is as always worth reminiscing. =)

Comments