Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Weekend Ramblings

I am excited, confused, sad and quite happy at the same time. I needed a break that's why I went home this weekend. I stayed at home and think. Im actually pigging here in Makati. Don't ask why...Eastwood's fancy environment is quite tiresome. 

I am ecxited to go to Pagsanjan, more picture here by Edwin Martinez: 


My college best buds and I will go to Pagsanjan this April 18-19. Oh well, I just hope that everything will be alright and we could plan this well.

Another event is upcoming, our High School Reunion after 9 years. I went to Makati Science High School in Poblacion Makati. The school will be transferred to a different location and as promised during our graduation, we will go back to maksci after 9 years. I am excited to meet my old friends again and reminisce the past. =)

I am sad because I am not able to see my other friends and community because of the busy schedule. I chose to be busy. There;s just a lot of things going on right now and it is a whirlwind of emotions. I don't know what to expect.

Whatever it is, I'm hopping for the best.

Comments

Oni said…
Good to know that you get a break once in a while. Enjoy your trip!