Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Addicted to Facebook's Mafia Wars


I instantly like Facebook the first time I used it though I may say that I am one of the late bloomers since I just created a facebook account this year. I am much of a Friendster and Multiply user. I am not aware that they have much too offer =)

My college sis, Dou invited me to join her Mafia Family in Mafia Wars. I actually have a lot of pending invitations for joining other mafias. I got curious to why my friends are so addicted to this game... so I tried it. Whew, I love it. It's like the Dope Wars in a higher level and I could interact with my Facebook buddies. It's very addicting because I there are lots of levels that I have to finish and it is very challenging. 

Try it... but take note, I warned you. Hihi =)


Comments