Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

StarCity

We went to StarCity last March 15 as requested by my nephew, Emman. It was fun. He was a bit scared first to try the rides and settled to arcade games. I told him that if he wanted to play arcade games then we could go somewhere else next time.




We got the ride-all-you-can ticket for Php 300 and Php 100 each for Snow World and Dino World. Emman was so funny because he wanted to try the rides for toddlers and he is not allowed because he is over 4 feet. Hehehe. Tantrums. Eventually Emman got over it because there are other cooler games and rides. He loves the Viking stuff though he was about to throw up during the ride. I was too hahahah. I’m not a fan of things like that but I can manage, not just too often though.




This is what I enjoyed most, the 20 minutes foot massage by fishes!!! They are called doctor fishes. At first the fishes are not getting close to me probably because of the temperature or they don't like my feet, lol =) Anyways, the massage was awesome. Try it some time =)

Comments