Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Food Trip


Mang Jimmy's at UP area offers delicious food at very affordable prices. One meal is costing around Php 120 to 150 and it is good for two. We ordered four dishes and there is a free one dish. Their tapa is great. I don't eat tapa much but theirs is worth it. =)


We love Toto's Lechon at 3rd floor Cybermall in Eastwood City, Libis. The meal consists of one rice, soup, and lechon kawali which is aroung Php 101. During lunch time, it's difficult to get seats there because it is always full. Hmm... I love it =)


Look at my Winnie the Pooh, he is hungry right? Hehehe I love DQ and KFC Meltz.


So back in college, I remembered eating KFC's spicy chicken and since then I never dared tring it again... just yesterday. Don't get me wrong. I am not a fan of spicy foods heheh. I just forgot that their chicken is too spicy for me. There... It is tasty though. I like KFC's Meltz... so yummy and there's tomato, nachos and chicken. =)


Tita Lai gave me these cute chocolates and I can't resist to take a picture and devoured it afterward heheh =)

Comments

food trip ka nga talaga ha! :) hehehe nice post ;)
Anonymous said…
Very nice foodtrip. I also love seafoods a lot. Is the picture by any chance taken at a Mall Of Asia restaurant?
jhong said…
Mang Jimmy's at UP area