Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

I love Christmas!

I missed blogging so much so I'm starting my year by blogging =)
Actually I'll just be posting many pictures because that's what I did this holiday...
to take many pictures hehehe. You know, I'm a picture addict.
I spent my Christmas with my family of course. I wasn't able to finish the
Simbang Gabi but I'm happy with everything I got. I am so blessed!!!


Whew, I love Greenhills but then again it's very crowded during Christmas season.
Imagine me shopping there alone. Weheheh. I do love shopping =)


I went at Mall of Asia last Christmas and it was so crowded. Perhaps, many people are thinking the same thing that since it's a big mall then there's a lot of space. Heheheh.... Anyways, it was fun specially for the kids that went there. I saw a giant playpen at the Entertainment Center and they also have a cute castle at the middle of the mall. I love the lights specially during the Lantern Parade. Check it out...

I love the Holy Cross Church and every year this is where I went to celebrate important events in my life... and mostly to thank God for loving me and for the blessings. This is the first time that I was able to take a picture of the lovely church. They had a very cute Belen and the kids enjoyed having their pictures taken... Hmm... me too? Heheh


This has been the best Christmas so far because I was able to celebrate it almost everyday this December. I was able to get wonderful gifts, ate so many delicious foods and have fun with my bestfriends and relatives. I felt very close with my family and with new people that I have met. I am so blessed and I'm grateful for all of it.

Trend Micro Team APAC
Singles for Christ West B

Teleperformance TMG @ Astoria

Trend Micro PSS @ Las Vegas Silvercity

SFC Christmas Party with SAGIP kids


Pretty sisters at Max's Mega Mall

Comments

adskinetics said…
Sarap... anybody got drunk on red wine ha ha ha...