Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Happy New Year

Happy Happy New Year!!!

What I love most during holidays is the delicious food heheh. I realized that I wanted to taste as many food as possible so I'm just taking few bites.

My Mama always wanted to have 13 fruits at the table during New Year's eve so I bought some of the fruits for her. I'm not a fruit fanatic so I just grabbed whatever fruits I could see at Shopwise heheh except the big ones... too heavy =)

The fruits... I haven't eaten any fruits this New Year hehe


The wine =)

My favorite ensemada from Shopwise...
try it please and you won't regret it hahaha =)
Chocolate cake from Red Ribbon, it's been a tradition at home to have a cake during New Year...perhaps it's for my upcoming Birthday as well. I love cakes.

The super delicious Crispy Pata... yipee!!!

A reunion at Ate Edna's house. I wasn't able to go there last Christmas and I'm missing my relatives and their special someones. Hmmm, My Kuya Rommel is not bringing anyone... tsktsk, oh well... me too hahahah. They were looking for someone else but I'm not ready to bring anyone home to my family. Hahahhaha =)
Oh well, I hope this year would be great. Thank you Lord for a fruiftful 2008...

Comments

Sarap naman ng pagkain nyo nung New Year's Eve! :) Yummy :)