Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

There's always love.

Christmas is near and almost everyone is rejoicing though I know some people who are quite feeling down during holidays. I sometimes feel the same way. I'm happy that it is Christmas and I love the spirit of giving. It is my favorite holiday. I'm like a kid who is very eager when December is near. I'm one of those people who feel so blessed to be able to celebrate it each year. I love Christmas so much because we are celebrating God's love.

This is the first time that I plan to finish the Misa de Gallo (the Spanish phrase for Midnight mass, more literally translated as "Rooster's Mass" per wikipedia). My co-workers and I are attending the anticipated mass at Holy Family Chapel (Eastwood, Libis, QC) at around 7 PM. I tried the morning mass at San Roque Church but I was so sleepy so I settled for the evening mass because it allows me to absorb the homily better.

Tonight the topic is about the acceptance, love and courage of Joseph for Mama Mary. With love, everything becomes easy. We just have to trust God's will and all will be set into their right place in their own time. When there is love, there is also charity.

I began to realize that indeed, there's always love. No matter what we do, love prevails...we just have to follow and trust God's will...


Love one another, as I have loved you (John 13:31-35)

I ask you to be prepared to suffer for others in order to express your love. Do anything in your power to help those in need, deny yourself in order to emulate my mercy. True love involves commitment, surrender and suffering. It ultimately involves dying to the self in order to live for me: Love.

When you love others unconditionally, you are loving me.

Author: Joseph of Jesus and Mary(Inspiration of the Holy Spirit - From the Sacred Heart of Jesus)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi,
My name is Caren.

I find your site http://ifyoudare.blogspot.com and the selection of resources there very interesting.
I have a good website that offers various audio books that could be intersting to your readers.
If it agrees with your policy, I would like to place some links to my website at your site.

Please let me know if you are interested via email caren@acclaimnetwork.com
Thank you for your time,
Regards,
Caren.