Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Thank you Lord

Horoscope for the day: You need to get more discipline in your life, and today brings a chance to do so.

I'm quite busy the whole day and I'm trying to focus on one goal, to pass my certification exam. I studied hard and set aside almost everthing else, except for one thing... I lost my cellphone or should I say, I misplaced it. This is one of the few odd moments of my life since it is very rare for me to misplace my phone (except inside my bag heheh). I always have it. I'm a cellphone addict and I always have it anywhere... almost. Whew. My friend Elaine said that it is just ringing and that's a good sign hehehe. I went home at lunch time and I'm so glad that I found it... Signs of aging ei?

Going back to the exam, whew. It was so heartbreaking because I'm hoping to pass the exam so that I would need to pressure myself to memorize everything all over again. I haved memory lapses and it is quite noticeable lately. Aging tsktsk. I'm 24 and I should not be worrying about stuff like this much. Anyways, I passed the exam. Yipee!!! Hahahah, I was praying for every item to be right or at least for me to pass it. Wahahaha. I can sleep earlier today. =)

Free dinner tonight hehehe. Too bad it's 2pc chicken joy because I have allergies huhu. Nevertheless, I enjoyed eating it except the part when my rashes are having a blast hehe =P

The coolest part of the day is having to listen to Wolfgang here in Eastwood. YOU ROCK!!!

Comments