Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Rest at last

Yipee, weekend!!! I'm so happy that it's Saturday already because this week has been a blast. I worked and studied so hard and yet I still feel so stupid tsktsk. Sometimes, we really need to take an extra mile to get what we want. Extraordinary things don't happen with ordinary acts. Whew, I'm still annoyed with my lazy acts. I know that I can do better things in life, its just that I am so LAZY!

I'm so thankful that I was able to pass the Training in my work and I'm glad that there are many friends who helped me a lot specially Tita Lai. I love you so much!!! I'm also happy that Ron is my co-worker. He sure knows a lot hehehe. I still have many things to learn and I felt so tiny because I should have studied harder. Envy is not good but I really really envy techy people. Tsktsk. Study more... I love what I'm doing and I'm passionate about it. I just need to work harder hehehe

I am becoming anti-social and I am hating it. I love talking to people and hanging out and texting and chatting and partying. I love it all. Then again, lately I'd been so so busy that I don't have time for all those things. It is also awkward because when I have some free time, I don't feel like talking to anyone. Whoa whoa whoa!!! This is not good... Friends, please be patient with me hehehe.

I miss blog hopping and dropping cards. I miss my Neopets!!! I have so much to do. Whew!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Ka-touch naman, bru. You're welcome. labyah2! ;)