Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

You made me miss you too much

You are not part of my world.

You are not part of my plans.

You are a nobody to me.

Nevertheless, everything changes...

I don't know why...

Perhaps you have that something extra special that every other things don't matter anymore. Things happen for so many reasons and with each moment, it is peculiarly insane that everything leads back to you.

"If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him. Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering." ~Paulo Coehlo

Comments

Anonymous said…
gawd! jhong, how are you? i missed u terribly. hope we can catch a little on zach's baptism. see you there!