Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Twilight Craze

Almost everyone is talking about Twilight. Honestly, I'm still not able to watch it due to my super hectic schedule. Then again, I felt being left behind about this topic. I decided to make sure that I would be able to see it.


Whew, there are actually a lot of people who wanted to go with me but I'm soooo choosy. Yeah right. If I don't feel like being with someone to watch the movie with, then it's better to watch it alone. Why waste 2 hours of good movie with someone your not comfy with?


It's just so odd that because of this movie, I caught a glimpse of an attitude that I don't like from someone. Tsktsk... I don't like to be with people who are sooo conceited and untrue.


I'm hoping that by the end of this week, I would be able to watch it to cover up the annoying incident heheh

Comments

Anonymous said…
maybe you want to come watch the movie with me this weekend?