Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Shopping at Eastwood Mall

Eastwood Mall recently opened and Tita Lai told me that it's like a smaller Mall of Asia. Heheeh. I like MOA because it's sooo cozy hahahahha. I went to Eastwood Mall a while ago to buy something for my inaanak Zach.


This is the top view inside Eastwood Mall. They also have a huge Christmas tree but I wasn't able to take some pictures because I'm in a hurry. There are around 10 shops that are already open and just 2 shops for kids stuff.


So there, I settled for a cute something from Periwinkle heheheh. I'll post it by the end of the week. My kumare might visit my blog heheeh =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
i bought a gift na rin for zach but it isn;t wrapped yet. anyways, see you on sat. i miss u guys! we (jojo & i) need comfort now after what happened to our family.