Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Is it over?

There are things in life that we have to let go for us to be able to grow and mature. Sometimes we have to let go the good things so that we could find something better when the time is right.

I made a big decision, let's just say that it has been a turning point of my life... Perhaps to others, it's just a simple decision but for me it's a tough one. I don't like what I'm feeling right now so I needed to do something about it. I cant just let it be because I might wake up one day feeling so lost and perhaps alone...

We all have our own greater purpose in life and that is what matters most. We have to pursue it no matter what because it is difficult to go on living with full of what ifs...

I have my purpose and I have known it for quite some time already. Yet, I'm hesitant. Perhaps, to be able to love others fully, I must love myself first. I have so much love to give and it is scary because most of the time I forgot that I needed to love myself too...

He also knows his purpose. I understood it but then again it doesn't mean that I sincerely happy for it... I accepted it and happy for him but not happy for myself. And this too shall pass...

How can you deny someone who reminds you of yourself? How can you forget someone when you have the same glimpse and shy smile? And that everytime you look in the mirror, it is him that you see?

We both needed to let go and move forward.

~
"Don't pray to be sheltered from problems, but pray to be fearless in facing them. Don't be afraid of pain, but ask for a heart that conquers it"

Comments