Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Christmas is near

Christmas is my fav holiday and I'm so excited that it's soooo near. I'm so excited to buy gifts and receive gifts as well heheheh. I'm a kid at heart and I enjoy simple things like this. I have lots of inaanak and I like to buy cutie cute stuff for them. Last Christmas, my sister and I went to a shopping craze and almost killed (OA =P) ourselves with joy and panic at the same time since it was like a week before the holiday heheheh.
This year, I'm thinking of something special. I might have work on the 25th and it's OK but I will plan something cool heheh =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
bru... you like giving gifts pala ah?!? check out my blog, I have an article entitled "My Christmas Wish List", just so you have an idea on what to give me... HAHAHAHA! Labyah!