Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

The Struggles

For the past two weeks, I wasn't able to blog much because I'm still trying to comprehend things and why they are happening to me at this point of my life. Two deaths happened in a week and honestly I am heart broken. Problems keep on coming and almost everything is turning upside down. I don't want to bore you all with the details, just think about this: "When it rains, it pours." Well, indeed it is. Only few people knew what's going on right now because I still look the same plus I have the ever ugly pimples popping in my cheeks. Whew.

Anyways, I'm still trying to balance my self-esteem and think of ways to get through the problems. My faith is still intact and I'm jut looking on the positive side of the situation. Last Saturday, amazingly I was able to go to Fatima Chapel very early in spite the traffic. I make sure to hear the gospel because somehow, it is making me feel all right. The topic is about struggles, what a coincidence! I have lots now... But then again, after the readings, I realized that somehow struggles are there to remind us to be grateful of the blessing we have in life. People tend to be over greedy on the blessings they have and keep on asking for more without being thankful or sharing it to those in need. I think again, perhaps I'm one of those people...

Hmmm...


Comments