Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Overspending Cellphone Load

I'm a bit shock to know that my bill for my postpaid line is now almost Php3500 and to think I am using Sun Cellular. Honestly, it is very practical on my end to use Sun since my friends are using the same and I'm a text addict. Calls unlimited doesn't attract me much. I tend to forward cute messages to the point of spamming other hehehe. Since a lot happened this month, my bill is reaching to the highest level. Whew. Discipline hehhhe. So friends, forgive me for using chikka from time to time OK? =)

Comments

Vanniedosa said…
3500? woah. i freak when mine reaches 1T+ teehee ^_^
Cielo said…
hi sis, i can relate now....my postpaid line provided by my company reaches 3500 too. My Plan is only 800. Discipline , discipline nga ang keyword, kaya lang pagnaka plan nakaka adik parang walang bukas sa pagtetext at calls