Featured Post

If You Dare Vlog Teaser

Like a vampire


I had my molar extracted yesterday after weeks of pain. I consulted a dentist in Megamall and I was told that a root canal is needed. Hmm, that's very painful and expensive. I think twice of course. Our health card actually covers that but I am very hesitant that's why I am bearing the pain for quite a while. I'm not really sure what to do. Yesterday was a bit different. I woke up early and decided to visit my dentist in Makati. I really like her because she is friendly and she performs her job well. I'm quite nervous because I know molar extraction is very painful. Nevertheless, it was finished quite fast and easy. I went home happy. However, by late afternoon, my gums are still bleeding! I tried all the cold I could have to stop it as well as using cottons to absorb the moist. I then settled to the Hemostan to stop the bleeding, Ponstan as my pain killer and Amoxi forte as my antibiotic. Gosh! I never imagined that at my age right now, I would still be having too much problem with tooth extraction! And yes, I'm like a vampire swallowing my own blood. Yucky!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi,
I like your blog and I'm intersted in advertising at it. Do you write paid reviews? Could you review my website that is devoted to credit cards?
Waiting for your reply,
Barbara
aHziE said…
Hmm... that was painful if you just think that it was... confusing? hehehe... Well, molar extraction is not really a major problem. Good thing you decided to go to your dentist to remove your tooth.